Search This Blog

Saturday, April 14, 2012

Roxy's Fruitcake!


Hiiiiiiii. It's late as I'm writing this [it's a scheduled post] so I'm a little loopy haha. I originally wanted to post another mani for Saturday, but the glitter was calling me!! I know, nothing new hahaha... But really, once you see the prettiness, you'll understand! The cashier at Dunkin Donuts really liked this mani too! A fellow glitter lover! lol

I put on 3 coats of Zoya Roxy and 1 coat of Lynnderella One Nutty Fruitcake for this.







Uhhhhhhh. Yes. So. Much. Glitter! :D

Can I take a second to sing the praises of Zoya Roxy?? It's gorgeous and I love how it looks on me and the formula is always great and the color is so juicy!! It looks like a sparkling berry mashed up and put on my nails. Top 20 status, definitely.

10 comments:

  1. you have the best glitter close ups! looks awesome. Zoya Roxy is forever on my wishlist.. just waiting for a sweet promo.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aww thank you!! i hope you get it! it's one of my favorites

      Delete
  2. This combination is so beautiful!! Oh how I love square glitter!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Zoya Roxy is beautiful, but i'm not to sure about those square glitters. Not my cup of tea.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. love roxy! and square glitter is definitely one to get used to haha, i understand why it's not your cup of tea. speaking of which, i want tea.

      Delete
  4. Soo pretty! You always have amazing glitters!

    ReplyDelete