Search This Blog

Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Pinky Star!

Hello!! It's Wednesday and I'm still swamped with work, so another short post today:/ Sorry !! On the bright side, I have a pretty pink[-ish?] polish today from Tony Moly! I wore Pinky Star the day I got the Tony Molys in the mail. It was just too squishy to pass up haha. It took 3 coats for full opacity, but if you can handle VNL,  2 coats is just fine:] You get a good amount of glitter in this one [Milky Way was harder to get glitter onto the nail, but that's a story for another post]. And I like that the glitter is all in the same color family. Here's Pinky Star:




I think it looks better IRL, too, the color is a little off in pictures for some reason. Anyway, I loooved the red glitter in this the most:] It made me happy all day looking at my squishy, frosting-like nails haha.

14 comments:

  1. Ooooh girl, this is just so fabulous!!! Totally my kind of polish! I've got to get my little hands on a bottle of this loveliness!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. congrats! i nominated you for the verstile blogger award. check out the link: http://takeitwithadropofpolish.b

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. congrats! i nominated you for the verstile blogger award. check out the link: http://takeitwithadropofpolish.blogspot.com/

      Delete
  3. I love this!!! I'm lemming the entire collection so I'm excited to see your swatches :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you!! i saw them on polish well and died over them haha

      Delete
  4. This is such a cute and sweet looking polish. The name is cute, too! XD

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's a lovely polish. Love the glitter combo in there.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is such a beautiful polish!!! I love it on you.

    ReplyDelete