Search This Blog

Monday, December 19, 2011

Stocking Stuffer

Only a few more Christmas frankens left! & a very few Christmas manis, because I cannot do nail art.. Really, it's bad haha.This one is called Stocking Stuffer, it's a deeper red with red and light gold normal glitter and a little bigger hex glitter. I generally don't do reds (with a few exceptions) but red + glitter is good in my book! I have 2 coats of SS in these pictures, I believe.






Sorry for the awkward hand placement, btw, I could not get a good grip on this bottle for some reason!

Anyway, how's everyone's holiday season going?? What colors are you rocking on your nails recently?

7 comments:

  1. This is so pretty. I love reds like this!! I'm horrible at nail art too, so don't feel too bad ;0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very lovely! I love reds for the holiday season!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am the BIGGEST sucker for red glitters- and this one is no exception!

    ReplyDelete
  5. @ all, thank you sooo much:] Glad you like it!!

    ReplyDelete