Search This Blog

Thursday, December 15, 2011

Glitter in Their Veins Badge!

The wonderful Amanda from Amandalandish created this Glitter in Their Veins badge for us crazy glitter obsessed polish lovers. She's put it in this post, explaining the rules and everything. I think she's so incredibly sweet for making this and for awarding it to me!<3 I think it's pretty evident that I LOVE glitter haha, so I definitely have glitter in my veins [& my hair & on my pants & in the cracks in the floor... thanks, frankening]. So while the rules say I have to post my favorite glitter, I can't pick just one!! But I do have a glitter + flakie layering combo again that I'm currently wearing and I LOVE it, so I decided to show that!
Rules:
-Acknowledge the award/badge
-Post your favorite glitter
-Nominate 4 more "Glitterati" [in Amanda's words!;) ]


This is 2 coats of LA Splash Midnight Rain with 2 coats of Ludurana Trovao [there's also a coat of Ludurana Chuva in there, but it was pretty irrelevant] 


Trying reallyyyyyyyy hard to show the depth of it haha

Manis like this wear foreverrrrr on me, too. Which is perfect, since I never want to take it off ;]
Love how dark is this, but still glittery! Plus, the contrast between the red & blue is amazing. & I really like the charcoal base in it.

glitter + flakies = Sarah's jaw on the floor for the next 4 days.


Ahh! Do you love it?? I can't stop staring. I think it's official: glitter with flakies on top are my all time favorite kind of mani. I can't stop wearing them! So here are my four amazing nominees:
  1. Jenn from All That is Gorgeous
  2. Anne from Grape Fizz Nails
  3. Raych from Polished Criminails
  4. And the literally amazing Haul of Fame

6 comments:

  1. This is so pretty! It's on my wishlist of colors to get from LA Splash. The flakies are a nice touch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're my perfect Glitterati ;)

    Love this color on you! You always pull off the glitters so well...this one is no exception!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute badge! We must admit that glitter was DEFINITELY born in our veins too. Just check out our blog to see. ;)

    We're now following your lovely blog. Be sure to enter our giveaway going on now!

    Jayme & Mendi @ Her Late Night Cravings
    http://www.herlatenightcravings.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. @ Melissa, thank you!! It's a great color, I was on the hunt for it for a while:]

    @ Amanda, thank youuuuu;] Haha, I try, though it makes my cuticles hate me! hello, foil method everyday

    @ Jayme and Mendi, I'm following now! and you should totally do the glitter badge! I pass it on to you:]

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww thank you soo much :) I'm honored xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. The veins are the blood vessels that return blood to the heart of the body. To overcome the force of gravity inside the veins are valves one-way, which open to allow blood flow to the heart and prevent close to reflux of blood to the body.

    veins

    ReplyDelete