Search This Blog

Thursday, December 8, 2011

First Christmas Mani!!

Hi! I have my very first Christmas-themed nails of the year:] I haven't gotten into the holiday spirit yet, I think it's because I've been pretty sick for a while, on top of crazy school stuff. But yesterday, my housemates & I had a Secret Santa get together, so I had to do festive nails!



my thumb was my favorite, so I had to include it:]

Likey?? I have on 2 coats of Orly Glitz & Glamour, then I sponged on China Glaze Emerald Sparkle, then sponged on Love & Beauty Red [the chunky glitter]. These were a hit with my housemates, but I can't wait to show them [& you all!] my next Christmas mani:]

4 comments:

  1. These are cute! You did a great job. Can't wait to see your other Christmas nails.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! I love this Orly Glitz and Glamour, what an amazing gold! I need this polish ASAP!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I tend not to like really yellow-y golds (my favorite gold is Orly Luxe), but the emerald and red sponging make this really gorgeous. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this! What great colors! I realllyyy want Orly Glitz and Glamour.

    ReplyDelete